Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hermione Granger: Girl gone wild.

We're currently slogging our way throught the fifth Harry Potter Book;
The Order Of The Phoenix . We've been reading it to the kids everynight for about 3 months now. The first 300 hundred pages or so were quite dull and painful. We're up to about page 650 and it's finally getting interesting.

# 1 son loves Harry Potter. # 2 son, not so much. I'm somewhat ambivalent. I kind of lost interest after the third book. The movies however have been good. It's been interesting to watch the characters as they've grown older.

I wonder what my boys would say if they saw this picture?



Miss Emma Watson (age 15), who plays Hermione Granger in the films, swilling a beer in a London pub. (I wave my wand)-Drinkus Coronas inebriatos!

I'll never look at Hermione quite the same way again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home