Tuesday, June 27, 2006

are you a reasonable member of the electorate?

Here is an interesting test I stumbled across. It's designed to determine whether you are thoughtful and reasonable when it comes to your political leanings or are you a radical ideologue who always tows the party line no matter what.

I've always considered myself somewhat of an independent with conservative leanings on some issues, so I took both the Republican and the Democrat tests. I scored a 3 on the Republican test and a 1 on the Democrat test. I guess that makes me a moderate.

I'm sure Noam Chomsky would score a 10 on the Democrat quiz and Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter would score 10's on the Republican test. These crazies wouldn't let a little thing like facts get in the way of their beliefs.

What about Bill O'Reilly? I'm gessing a 4 or a 5. I don't think he's quite the idealogue people make him out to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home